How To Apply
Once approved for ACP and you have your Application ID, call us at 602-426-0542 or click below to find the right plan for you and apply the discount.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
ACP is a new federal program that offers payment assistance on internet services to keep qualifying customers connected to online learning, healthcare, work, and more. If you’re eligible:
- You may reduce your monthly internet bill up to $30/mo. or:
Save up to $75/mo. if you reside on qualifying Tribal lands
More Affordable Internet Access
Triadwireless supports the ACP to provide high-speed, reliable internet to qualifying people in need. Stay connected for access to the important things:
- Online learning
- Work from home
- And more
Frequently asked questions
About the Affordable Connectivity Program
The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) ended on 12/31/21 and was replaced with the Affordable Connectivity Program. Those households fully enrolled in the EBB program as of 12/31/21 continued to receive their EBB monthly benefits until 3/1/22.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is up to a $30/mo. discount that applies to the cost of internet service if your household qualifies. If you reside on qualifying Tribal lands, you may be eligible for up to a $75/mo. discount.
Congress intended for the ACP to replace the EBB as a longer-term program. It will continue for so long as the government provides funding for the ACP. If the program ends, customers will be subject to Viasat’s regular rates, terms, and conditions.
Once the ACP program ends or you are no longer eligible, if you choose to continue with your current internet service plan, you will be subject to Viasat’s regular rates, terms, and conditions.
Eligible households that live on qualifying Tribal lands may receive a discount of up to $75/mo. off Viasat Internet service.
Viasat is eager to assist you with any concerns; however, ACP participants may also contact the FCC’s Consumer Complaint Center at 1-888-225-5322 or at https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/articles/4412582232980-Need-Help-with-an-Affordable-Connectivity-Program-ACP-or-Emergency-Broadband-Benefit-EBB-complaint
ACP Eligibility and the Application Process
- Check to see if you are qualified by visiting https://acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/
- Apply for the ACP benefit via the National Verifier or with a paper application. Go to https://acpbenefit.org/how-to-apply/
- If you qualify, once you receive your Application ID, call Triadwireless at 602-426-0542 to sign up for Triadwireless internet service
To ensure that your Application ID is still valid and that it will be accepted when Triadwireless enters it in the government’s NLAD ACP database, here is what you need to know:
- Application ID numbers are only valid for 90 days. Check to see if your Application ID is still valid by clicking here.
- If your Application ID number is no longer valid, you will need to reapply on the ACP website and then contact us at 602-426-0542.
- When speaking with a Triadwireless agent, make sure the name and spelling that you provide to the Viasat agent is exactly the same as what was used for your National Verifier application.
- Ensure the date of birth that you provide to the Triadwireless agent is the same as what was used for your National Verifier application.
In order to qualify for the ACP benefit, your household’s income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or a member of your household must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Participates in one of these assistance programs: The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision; SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), WIC, Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefits or Lifeline;
- Participates in one of these assistance programs and live on Qualifying Tribal lands: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, Food Distribution Program on Indian
- Reservations, Tribal Head Start (income based);
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program
The benefit is limited to one per household and can only be applied to one provider at a time. However, you may choose to transfer your benefit to another participating provider at any time.
The ACP benefit is nontransferable between other persons or households. The ACP benefit is limited to one monthly benefit per household.
You may be de-enrolled from the ACP through Triadwireless for several reasons, including the following:
- If you no longer meet the eligibility requirements of ACP
- If you request another service provider to transfer your ACP discount to them from Triadwireless
- If you request to be de-enrolled from ACP through Triadwireless
- If the monthly cost of your internet service is entirely covered by the ACP discount and you have not used the service at least once in the past 30 days
The Application ID obtained through the National Verifier expires after 90 days. Customers will need to reapply on the ACP website to get a new Application ID if they request to have their provider apply the ACP discount more than 90 days after first obtaining the Application ID.
ACP and your Internet Bill
Yes, you can apply the ACP to the cost or your current Triadwireless Internet service.
Your ACP discount will appear in the same location as your standard Internet Plan charges as “ACP Discount” or “ACP Tribal Land Discount”, and it will reduce the total due by up to $30 per month, or up to $75 per month for those residing on eligible Tribal lands.
You could see the ACP discount on the first bill you receive following confirmation of your enrollment in the ACP. However, depending on when you enroll, and the date of your bill cycle, the discount may not appear until your second bill after enrollment.
More Affordable Internet Access
Visit our FAQs page or call 602-426-0542
FCC consumer complaint contact information:
ACP helpline: 1-888-225-5322
Para presenter una queja en espanol, llamar al: 1-888-225-5322
Participation in the ACP program is only available in select areas and to eligible households. At the conclusion of the ACP program or when a household is no longer eligible, customers will be subject to Triad wireless regular rates, terms, and conditions.
One-time standard installation fee may be charged at the time of sale. Monthly service fee, equipment lease fee and taxes apply. Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time. If you receive service through the ACP, you may discontinue service or switch to another service plan at any time without penalty, and you may transfer your benefit to another participating provider up to one time per month.